Subscribe to my full feed.

aussieBum Fans is born!

I would probably be the biggest aussieBum Fan (aBfan in short) in the world! At least, I like to think I am. I own practically every single one of their products and can't get enough of their sexy sexy boys.

Recently I thought to myself, there must be HEAPS of other fans out there who share my passion for everything aussieBum, so why not start a blog dedicated to it? I was lucky enough to come into contact recently with one of the Executives over there, hinted at how much I loved aussieBum (who wouldn't honestly!) and we got talking. Long story short, I talked my way into getting promised some exclusives and never before seen pictures and footage for my blog.

And so aussieBum Fans was born... and the rest they say, is history!


aBfan xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment